Aga Khan University Undergraduate Entry Requirements 2023/2024, Basic Requirements for Admission at the Aga Khan University , Aga Khan University admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Aga Khan University has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Aga Khan University Admission Requirements
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- English 30-1
- Four other eligible 30-level subjects
- Of these four subjects, a maximum of one eligible 30-level Fine Arts course may be used.
- Your admission average will automatically be calculated on the 5 highest grades that meet these requirements.
- Some BDes routes have specific high school course requirements
Aga Khan University (AKU) Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Below are the Aga Khan University 2022 Admission Requirements. Applicants are to read carefully before they put in an application.
Before applying applicants must meet up with the Aga Khan University Admission Requirements listed below.
Here is Aga Khan University Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Your admission to the Aga Khan University is dependent on you meeting the specific general admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme (refer to the college admission requirements), enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
AKU Minimum entry criteria: Year-end school report for Grade 9 or approved equivalent qualification.
- Go to Aga Khan University Admission Requirement Portal – https://www.aku.edu/admissions/Documents/programme-information-mbbs.pdf
A Minimum of GCSE in English or English Language, GCSE Maths needed for entry to Accountancy, Economics, Finance
A LEVELS Standard: BBB or AS at AABB.
Minimum: BBC Adjusted: CCC, for applicants who meet one or more Widening Access criteria.