Alupe University College (AUC) Undergraduate Entry Requirements 2023/2024, Basic Requirements for Admission at the Alupe University College Alupe University College admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Alupe University College has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Alupe University College Admission Requirements
All first-year 2023/2024 students are expected to register online from 1st to 14th September 2023 by sending to this email firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY scanned documents of the following:
- Admission letter
- Acceptance letter (Form AUCJI/1A)
- National Identity card OR Birth certificate(for those below 18 years) OR a Valid Passport if not Kenyan
- Student’s Personal Details Form AUCJI/2
- Student’s Declaration Form
- Student entrance medical Form
- Banking slip as evidence of full fees payment.
- KCSE results slip
- KCSE /Diploma certificate (for self-sponsored students)
Upon completion of registration, all fully registered students will be able to access the blended learning module to access teaching and learning materials for the first semester 2023/2024 academic year.