The Amref International University (AMIU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Amref International University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Amref International University (AMIU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Amref International University (AMIU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Amref International University (AMIU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Amref International University (AMIU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
Application for admission into Amref International University is basically done manually i.e by post notwithstanding on your preference. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
- You to visit the Amref International University admission portal online through the link given below the article.
- Fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee.
- Application fee is indicated on the application form on the University admission portal.
- The University Bank account information is also indicated in the application form.
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application.
- You can also download application forms online from www.amref.ac.ke Or Collect forms from admissions Office, at AMIU on Lang’ata Road, Nairobi.
- Send applications to Dean, School of Health Sciences | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit a completed application form and ensure that you attach: » Copies of your academic and school leaving testimonials » National Identity Card (or Birth Certificate) » Reliable postal address, email and telephone contact.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
Amref International University, AMIU offers courses at the Undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as the Admissions office communicates it. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. Once the application is approved, you will receive a letter of admission to Amref International University, AMIU, informing you that you have been accepted and outlining the procedures that you have to undertake to settle in as a student. Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Amref International University, AMIU Online Application Portal
To access the application forms, you need to register or apply online by visiting the University admission portal with valid email address and personal details.