The Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Africa Nazarene University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Africa Nazarene University (ANU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Africa Nazarene University (ANU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Africa Nazarene University (ANU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
ANU Online Application Procedure
- Simply complete the Africa Nazarene University Online Application Form stated below and upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
ANU Offline Application Procedure
- Complete an official application form, which can be downloaded offline and submitted to the admission unit of Africa Nazarene University or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org upon payment of a non-refundable application fee of KSH 1,500 for Kenyans or USD 35 for Non-Kenyans.
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be downloaded below.
Africa Nazarene University offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Africa Nazarene University, ANU Online Application Portal
To access the application forms, you need to complete an online registration on the University admission portal.