The Adventist University of Africa (AUA) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Adventist University of Africa 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Adventist University of Africa (AUA) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Adventist University of Africa (AUA) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Adventist University of Africa (AUA) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Adventist University of Africa (AUA) Online Application Form 2022/2023
AUA Offline Application Procedure
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT Application Forms here OR OBTAIN Application Forms from Adventist University of Africa Admissions Office at Main Campus, Nairobi, fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee payment deposit slip and send to:
- The following non-refundable fee is chargeable during application as follows:
- A non-refundable application fee of US $60 or its equivalent in Kenya Shillings.
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
- Application can also be made online by visiting the University admission portal.
Adventist University of Africa, AUA offers courses at the postgraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.