BUC Admission Requirements 2023/2024
Bomet University College (BUC) Undergraduate Entry Requirements 2023/2024, Basic Requirements for Admission at the Bomet University College Bomet University College admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Bomet University College has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Bomet University College Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for an Undergraduate Course
- Mean grade of at least C+ (Plus) at KCSE OR Two Principal passes and one Subsidiary pass at “A” level OR a diploma in a related discipline from a recognized institution.
Diploma in Communication and Public Relations
- Mean grade of at least C (Plain) at KCSE. With at least C in English or Division II at KCE – “O” Level or One Principal pass at KACE – “A” Level.
- Minimum university entrance requirements for the B.Ed. degree programme.
- Minimum mean grade of C + (plus) at KCSE or two principals in two teaching subjects and a subsidiary at KCE its equivalent.
- Diploma holders in Education with a credit and above from a recognized institution will join in the second year subject to taking prescribe first year courses including those with a pass will join at the first year.
- Should have a C+ and above in two suitable teaching subjects combination.