The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Catholic University of Eastern Africa 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) Online Application Form 2022/2023
Formal application for admission is made on an Application form downloadable from the links below. Attach copies of Academic Certificates/Transcripts, and together with a non-refundable, non-creditable application fee of Kshs. 2,000 and send to email@example.com.
The application fee can be paid by banker’s cheque or deposit in the following CUEA bank accounts:
- NCBA Bank a/c # 6479000011
- Co-operative Bank a/c # 01129005722200
- Equity Bank a/c # 0610292352491
Or MPESA: Paybill No.100205 Use the Student Registration Number as the Account Number. For new applicants, please use your full name (You will need to add Kshs 40 on top of the application fee amount).
Any questions regarding application process should be directed to the Admissions Office by e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 254 709 69000/111
Upon admission, all international students need a Student’s Pass to study in Kenya. This document is granted by the Ministry of Immigration of Kenya in Nairobi. Therefore, upon arrival at the University for the Commencement of your course, you are required to get in touch with the office of the Dean of Students for assistance on how to acquire a student’s pass.
Please click here for the International Students Pass Requirements
Intakes are in January, May, and September.