The K.A.G East University (EAST) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, K.A.G East University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the K.A.G East University (EAST) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the K.A.G East University (EAST) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
K.A.G East University (EAST) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply K.A.G East University (EAST) Online Application Form 2022/2023
- Kindly apply online through the KAG Admission portal by visiting the link as stated below
- You can also DOWNLOAD & PRINT Application Forms here OR OBTAIN Application Forms from KAG East University Admissions Office at Main Campus at a non-refundable fee.
- Fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee.
- The University Bank account information is also indicated in the application form.
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application.
- Send applications to KAG East University – P.O. Box 46328-00100, Nairobi, Kenya; Tel 0712-430909, 0736-666218 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who meet all requirements will be considered for acceptance to the University.
- Admission is strictly based on merit and conditionally admitted students must present the required documents within their term of study. Failure to do so will prohibit further registration.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
KAG East University, KAG offers courses at the Undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as the Admissions office communicates it. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. Once the application is approved, you will receive a letter of admission to Pioneer International University, PIU, informing you that you have been accepted and outlining the procedures that you have to undertake to settle in as a student. Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
KAG East University, KAG Online Application Requirements
- National ID/Birth Notification/Birth Certificate,
- KCSE Results Slip,
- Parents or Guardian National ID,
- Medical Report,
- Evidence of Medical Cover at least NHIF,
- Passport Size Photograph.
KAG East University, KAG Online Application Forms
To access the application forms, you need to download the application form below and follow the instructions as indicated above. The application can also be made online by visiting the University admission portal with a valid email address and personal details.