Kabarak University Undergraduate Entry Requirements 2023/2024, Basic Requirements for Admission at the Kabarak University , Kabarak University admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Kabarak University has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Kabarak University Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for a Diploma Programme
The minimum requirement is C plain at KCSE and specific program qualifications. Those with A level qualifications must possess at least 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiary in relevant subjects or Kabarak University certificate in relevant field.
Entry requirements for an Undergraduate Courses
- The minimum entry qualifications is C+(plus) at KCSE and must meet specific program requirements.
- Those with A level qualifications must possess at least 2 principal passes and 1 subsidiary in relevant subjects
KABARAK UNIVERSITY, KaBU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for a Postgraduate degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
Entry requirements for a Masters Degree Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honours; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Lower Second Class Honors and two years work experience in a related field.
Entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy Programme
• Masters Degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to the programme.