The Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Kenya Methodist University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
Minimum Admission Requirements:
1. Undergraduate Programmes: KCSE C+ (plus) or equivalent qualifications
2. Postgraduates Programmes: Masters: At least a Bachelor’s degree; 2ndclass (upper division) or its equivalent from a recognized University
3. Diploma Programmes: KCSE C (plain) or its equivalent qualifications
4. Certificate Programmes: KCSE C- (minus) or its equivalent qualification