Kenyatta University (KU) Undergraduate Entry Requirements 2023/2024, Basic Requirements for Admission at the Kenyatta University Kenyatta University admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Kenyatta University has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Kenyatta University Admission Requirements
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
- A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or equivalent.
- Also, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each school. The entry requirement set should be regarded as the minimum, which in no way entitle an applicant to a place at the university.
- Limited opportunities occasionally arise for the admission of a few students to pursue parts of courses within a discipline, or in more than one discipline, and a combination, which does not constitute a program for the award of a degree of the University.
- Candidates admitted for such a program are known as occasional students.
To qualify for admission under this category candidates must:
- Satisfy the normal minimum entrance requirements, or offer alternative equivalent qualifications satisfactory to the Board of the School concerned.
- Produce evidence of being a student in another university.
The tenure of occasional studentship is normally up to a maximum of one academic year.
It should be noted that students admitted under this category are evaluated either by course work or university examinations.