The Kirinyaga University (KYU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Kirinyaga University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Kirinyaga University (KYU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Kirinyaga University (KYU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Kirinyaga University (KYU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Kirinyaga University (KYU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
Admission of candidates to Kirinyaga University for the degrees, diplomas, certificates or other awards shall be open to all persons without discrimination on race, ethnicity, place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, physical ability or gender.
The Application Forms are available from the Kirinyaga University website and are returned upon Payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,500 for Degree courses and Kshs 1,000 for Diploma and Certificate Courses.
Application fee can be deposited in the University account:
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) ACCOUNT NO: 1104016028
Cooperative Bank ACCOUNT NO: 01129489200000
Equity Bank ACCOUNT NO: 0100299420333
MPESA PAYBILL NO: 700065 Account No: (Student’s Name).
Filled application should be returned to the Registrar Academic Affairs Offices.
THE REGISTRAR, ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
P.O BOX 143 – 10300
Click here to download the application form.