TUK e-Learning portal is a flexible online learning portal that offers a variety of learning content including courses and lecturing resources. See details on how to access the Technical University of Kenya e-Learning Portal below.
Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the Technical University of Kenya (TUK) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
The management of the Technical University of Kenya (TUK) has activated the e-Learning Portal for students of the university for easy learning during this period. All students of the university are to take advantage of the platform for learning.
Technical University of Kenya eLearning Portal
- TUK e-learning Portal: https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/login/index.php
How to Login to Technical University of Kenya e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/login/index.php
- Type in your Username and Password
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Remember Username’
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simply navigate to https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/login/forgot_password.php
- Enter your Username or email.
- Then click on ‘Search’.
Want to Login As a Guess?
- Hub into https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/?time=1561932000
- Follow up with the procedures.