The Moi University (MU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Moi University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Moi University (MU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Moi University (MU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Moi University (MU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Moi University (MU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
Online Application and Registration Guidelines
To join the university as a self sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Check the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” section.
- If you have already registered, login into the portal to make your application. If you have not registered click on register and provide the required information
- After you login, Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, login to the portal.
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- First ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Click on login at the top of this page or at the bottom of this section.
- Login using your KCSE index number
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
- Fill in the the required registration details
- Download your admission letter
a) Documents Required for Application & Registration
To apply or register for a programme, you are required to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo – a clear passport sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID – Applys to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport – applys to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Academic certificates – at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.
b) Payment Details
Note: This only applys to self sponsored students.
|Programme Category||Fee (Ksh)|
Payment Option – M-Pesa
|Paybill Number||Account Number|
|883183||Your application no e.g APP_####|
Payment Option – Bank
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number||Reference Number|
|Co-operative Bank||Moi University||0112946897300||Your application no e.g APP_####|
|National Bank||Moi University||01020062991100||Your application no e.g APP_####|