The Management University of Africa (MUA) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Management University of Africa 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Management University of Africa (MUA) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Management University of Africa (MUA) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Management University of Africa (MUA) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Management University of Africa (MUA) Online Application Form 2022/2023
- Application can also be made online by visiting the Management University of Africa Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
MUA Manual Application Procedure
- You can also DOWNLOAD & PRINT Application Forms here OR OBTAIN Application Forms from Management University of Africa Admissions Office at Main Campus, fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee payment deposit slip and send to:
- Admissions Office Management University of Africa
- P.O. Box 27966-00100, Nairobi.Kenya
- Tel: + 254 2 2361160/1,Mobile Phone Number:+ 254 722 22 4193.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following non-refundable fee is chargeable during application as follows:
- Application Fee [Kes.2000 for Kenyans/international students USD 30] is paid by banker’s cheque/draft, international money order, University bank account or MPESA Paybill No 247247 Account No 0550298813541
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
Management University of Africa, MUA offers courses at the Undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Management University of Africa, MUA Application Portal
Application can be made online by visiting the MUA admission portal with valid email address and personal details. Application Deadlines
- January Semester – First week of January
- May Semester – First week of May
- September Semester – First week of September