Pan Africa Christian University Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply
The Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Pan Africa Christian University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form
- Set up your Account
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) Online Application Form 2022/2023
An applicant may call us on 0730955555/073095500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting details about their preferred program.
Application Form: Click here
Online Application: Click here
PS: All applications must be submitted to the University duly filled, accompanied by all the requirements stated therein. A non-refundable fee of Kshs 2,000 must be paid upon submission of an application.
The University is not obligated to return the application form and photocopies of the original documents if the applicant is not admitted, or wishes to withdraw his/her application. More so, the University is not under any obligation to retain an application if no correspondence has been received within a twelve-month period from the date of application.