Pwani University Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply
The Pwani University (PU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Pwani University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Pwani University (PU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Pwani University (PU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Pwani University (PU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
- Go to the school website, or simply use the Application Form
- Set up your Account
- Then “Submit“.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Pwani University (PU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
PWANI UNIVERSITY, PU ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Application for admission into Pwani University is basically online or offline depending on your preference. Kindly follow the instructions clearly stated below to apply.
- All applicants must complete an application form either online or in hard copy and submit to the Admissions Office, Pwani University, P.O. Box 195 – 80108, Kilifi – Kenya. The application form is available through the link below.
- The application form should be accompanied by all supporting documents showing the applicant’s qualification which includes Professional and academic Certificates/Transcripts; Current letter of appointment (where applicable); Four (4) recently taken one by one inch (“1×1”) Photographs of good quality
- Application form shall be processed only upon receipt of stipulated non-refundable application fee.
- After processing the applications, the Registrar Academic Affairs shall communicate the decision in writing to all applicants.
- The applicant is responsible for the authenticity of any documents submitted for the purpose of securing admission. Should such documents be provided at any time to be fraudulent, admission will be nullified and/or certificates issued on the basis of such documents shall be withdrawn and cancelled
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be downloaded below.
Pwani University, PU offers postgraduate courses at Masters and Diploma levels besides those offered at undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as the Admissions office communicates it. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. The admission procedure includes the Master’s Program applicants. Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
The following documents must accompany the completed application form
- Professional and academic Certificates/Transcripts
- Current letter of appointment (where applicable)
- Four (4) recently taken one by one inch (“1×1”) Photographs of good quality
Pwani University, PU Online Application Portal
To apply online, you need to visit the Pwani University Admission Portal. OR