Riara University Undergraduate Entry Requirements 2023/2024, Basic Requirements for Admission at the Riara University , Riara University admission requirement for all the courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate level has been released for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of Riara University has released the Application Requirement/Registration Requirement for the Student Studying in the institution.
Riara University Admission Requirements
Entry requirements for an Undergraduate Course
SCHOOL OF LAW ENTRY REQUIREMENT LLB DEGREE
- Mean grade of B- and above in KCSE or its equivalent with a B plain in English;
- KACE with a minimum of two principal passes and one subsidiary pass;
- Be holders of a degree from a recognized university;
- Be an all-rounded person with exceptional leadership skills and abilities;
- Participate in an oral interview to establish their suitability for the Riara Law School programme.
PRE-KSL To gain admission to this programme, applicants must:
- Be holders of an LLB degree from a recognized university; and
- Have a conditional offer from the Kenya School of Law indicating the courses they need to take to become eligible for admission to the School. For this first year of the programme, a letter from the Council of Legal Education/Kenya School of Law specifying the courses required for admission will satisfy this requirement.
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING SCIENCES ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- A mean grade of C+ in KCSE and a minimum grade of C+ in both Mathematics and Physics or Physical Sciences or
- At least two principal passes at A-Level and a minimum of a credit pass in both Mathematics or Physics or
- A Diploma or Professional Certificate in a computing discipline from an institution recognized by the University Senate or
- A degree in a science-based discipline from a recognized university.
RIARA UNIVERSITY, RU POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
Entry requirements for Postgraduate Diploma Courses
- Admission and conduct of postgraduate programs shall be conducted under the provisions of the general postgraduate regulations.
- The following shall be eligible for admission into a postgraduate diploma program in the University:
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree from Riara University and other universities recognized by the RU Senate,
Entry requirements for Masters Courses
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Honours [Upper Division] or higher) from the institution or other universities recognized by the University Senate,
- Holders of a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Honours [Lower Division]) from RU who have at least two years of relevant experience,
- Holders of a postgraduate diploma (credit level or higher) from RU or other institutions recognized by the University Senate.