The Riara University (RU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Riara University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Riara University (RU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Riara University (RU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Riara University (RU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Riara University (RU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
- Application can also be made online by visiting the Riara University Online Application portal through the link as stated below in order to track the application anywhere and anytime.
- Simply upload all of the necessary documentation so that it can be processed by our administrative department.
- Your application will be completed once all of the necessary fees have been paid.
Riara University Offline Application Procedure
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT Application Forms here(below) OR OBTAIN Application Forms from Riara University admission unit, fill the form with the necessary documents attached as well as with the original copy of the application fee payment deposit slip and send to:
- Academic Registrar
- Riara University,
- P.O. Box 49940 – 00100.
- Nairobi Kenya
- It should be submitted upon a payment of a non-refundable application fee of Ksh 2,000:
- Attach a copy of the receipt for the application fee of Ksh 2,000
- No application is valid unless the appropriate application fee has been paid. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
- Application can also be made online by visiting the university official website or the University admission portal.
Riara University, RU Kenya offers courses at the undergraduate levels. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as the Admissions office communicates it. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session. Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.
Riara University, RU Kenya Online Application Portal
To access the application forms, you need to download the form below and follow the instructions as indicated above or on the application form. Application can also be made online by visiting the university official website or the University admission portal.