The St. Paul’s University (SPU) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, St. Paul’s University 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the St. Paul’s University (SPU) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the St. Paul’s University (SPU) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
St. Paul’s University (SPU) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply St. Paul’s University (SPU) Online Application Form 2022/2023
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- Attach photocopies of all academic and professional certificates. If they are not in English send translated and certified
copies. Non-English speakers must provide proof of competence in English.
- Attach a copy of your recent coloured passport size photographs.
- Please note that you are required to pay a non refundable application fee for your application to be processed.
- Postgraduate Application Fee- KSh.3,000.00
- Undergraduate Application Fee- KSh. 1,500.00
- Diploma & Certificate Application Fee- KSh. 1,000.00
- You can deposit the application fee in any of our bank accounts and then scan and attach the bank slip here. Click here to view bank account details.