The Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) Application Form 2022/2023 – How to Apply, Technical University of Mombasa 2022/2023 Application Form is available below.
The management of the Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) has released the Application Forms for admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year. Interested applicants should see the online admission application full detail below.
This post shows you how to apply for Application Form in the Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) for 2022/2023 academic year, Follow the steps below.
Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) Online Application Form Details
Things to Consider Before Filing a Form
- If you are picking a form directly from the school, Do not dirty the form.
- Carefully Read and Understand a Form.
- Fill in with Capital Letters
- Duly filled application forms should be addressed to the Registrar- academic Administration.
- Always have a Photocopy incase needed
- Take your time to review the Form before submission.
What to do
- Very Important: Before Applying, make a research about the institution you’re applying for.
- Carefully consider the various programs available.
- Understand the School Fees Payable.
How to Apply Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) Online Application Form 2022/2023
Application forms can be obtained from the Office of the Registrar (AA) Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) OR downloaded from TUM Website at https://www.tum.ac.ke/cdn/downloads/documents/application_form.pdf
All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of KShs. 2,500/= for PhD, KShs. 1,500/= for Masters, KShs. 1,000/-for Bachelor’s and KShs.500/-for Diploma& Certificates through the following Bank Accounts:
Cooperative Bank of Kenya Acc. No 01129079001600 (Nkrumah Rd Branch)
Standard Chartered Bank Acc. No. 0102092728000 (Treasury Square),
Equity Bank Acc. No. 0460297818058 (Digo Rd Branch),
National Bank Acc. No. 01038074211700 (TUM Branch)
KCB Lamu Campus:Acc. No. 1118817192 (Mvita Branch)
Please attach the Original bank slip when submitting application form during registration.
All successful mid entry applicants shall be required to pay a mid-entry fee of KShs. 15,000/=.
Unsuccessful applications shall not be acknowledged.
The Duly completed forms should be submitted on or before the last registration period
A Copy of the Application form to be completed with the accurate details and returned to the
Registrar Academic Affairs
Technical University of Mombasa,
P.O. Box 90420-80100, Mombasa